Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What's Next?



Well the end of summer has got my head reeling with what to do next. I'd like to get all the bulkhead tabbing completed so I can work with the interior layout this winter. I've been lazy not posting my recent work but haven't had too much to post. At this point we have all the bulkheads/knees in and 95% ready for tabbing. I have to be careful to cut the correct amount of bulkhead so the doors fit nicely with the white oak compression posts I'll need to cut and install.
The V Birth and ceiling mostly faired and the cabin top in need of a good sand and prime. The new lexan glass and re-anodized port lights are here but won't be installed until interior and exterior cabin top is painted.

2 comments:

  1. Nice, keep on keeping on...
    Were your portlights bronze? Were did you get them re-anodized?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jay! Hope you're still making progress on this pretty boat. Interested to hear how you and the boat are doing. Be well.

    ReplyDelete